quinta-feira, 12 de agosto de 2010

Message


I love you Gheysa.

I wish for you all the happiness in the world. You are so full of love and Thiago is a very lucky man to be able to share in that love. I am also very lucky to have a piece of your heart!


I wish desperately that I could be there with you, as you start your new life........ to bring you gifts.....to help you move into your apartment..... and to be exposed to your beauty on the day you are married!


I am soo sorry that our blessed little Morena will prevent this from being.... but I hope that the gift of a new niece will warm your heart and help you to forgive us! We cannot send Taylor for the wedding..... He is my prince and my precious son.....I hope you will understand why it would be sooo hard for a mother to send her son away to another country where she cannot be there to look after him.


I still have dreams that you will come here and spend more time with us. that I can show you the wonderful things of america ..... like you have shown me the wonderful things of Brasil!


I hope You and Thiago will consider comming soon......before you have have children of your own, while you have the freedom to explore and adventure! I am so happy that we are family, and that you are my sister, I cry of happiness knowing that you are surrounded with so much love and have chosen someone to share your life with.


All of my Kisses and hugs! -----Chandra



3 comentários:

Rodrigo Ribeiro disse...

Aline... Prima... vc tá bem? Tem certeza que essa é a bandeira dos EUA?? Ahh já sei, esqueceu no rosto os óculos 3D do cinema né!! Oohh meu deus coitada... Tsc, tsc.rsrs

Gheysa disse...

Ai Meu Deus!!!!
Tô chorando de novo!!
Acho que vou chorar toda vez que ler essa msg.
Muito linda!!
Minha cunhada querida, minha eterna madrinha, te amo muito!!
Vcs estarão aqui sim, no meu coração!!
Não tem o que perdoar, imprevistos acontecem, e não poderia ter razão melhor do que essa!! Uma SOBRINHA!!
Isso não é um problema, é um presente, um PRESENTÃO de casamento!! kkkk
Uma pena imensa meu príncipezinho não poder vim, mas eu entendo.. Sei q é difícil!!
Pode me esperar que ainda vamos curtir muito ai na América.
Te amo do fundo do meu coração..
Milhões de bjs..
Thia-Gheysa :o)

Anônimo disse...

Poxa...é o Eua mais brasileiro possível....hehehehe

Aline